CEESA Membership Categories
CEESA Member School
Open to American style International Schools supported by the Office of Overseas Schools, which:
- operate within the Central and Eastern European region,
- support CEESA’s Mission and Vision,
- share CEESA’s core values,
- wish to participate in CEESA's conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of Member Status, and
- are accredited by a CEESA-recognized accrediting agency.
CEESA Associate School
Open to any school operating outside the US that:
- supports CEESA’s Mission and Vision,
- shares CEESA's core values, and
- wishes to participate in CEESA's conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of Affiliate Status.
The annual fee is $1,200.
Open to publishers and providers of educational materials, and other businesses and organizations wishing to participate in CEESA’s conferences and events and enjoy the privileges of Associate Status.
Annual membership runs from July 1 until June 30.
Choose between three levels:
Professional member status offers benefits such as the discounted Conference registration rates, logo highlighted at a #CEESAconnects virtual event, one promo mailing to CEESA's mailing lists and more.
The annual fee is $1200.
Key Partner is entitled to all of the Professional benefits and more, including a text interview with a key person from your organization and a blog post about your service promoted via CEESA social networks.
The annual fee is $1,700.
VIP Sponsor receives all of the Key Partner benefits and more, as well as being recognized as a sponsor of the annual CEESA Conference with additional exposure.
The annual fee is $3,500.