CEESA Membership Categories
CEESA Member School
Open to American style International Schools supported by the Office of Overseas Schools, which:
- operate within the Central and Eastern European region,
- support CEESA’s mission and vision,
- share CEESA’s core values,
- wish to participate in CEESA’s conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of the member status, and
- are accredited by a CEESA-recognized accrediting agency.
CEESA Associate School
Open to any school operating outside the US that:
- supports CEESA’s mission and vision,
- shares CEESA’s core values, and
- wishes to participate in CEESA’s conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of associate status.
Please note that while Associate Schools are invited to participate in many Professional Learning opportunities, unfortunately, Sports & Activities are not open to Associate members as regular participants.
Membership runs from July 1 until June 30. The annual fee is USD 1,200.
CEESA Associate Organization
Annual membership runs from July 1 until June 30.
Choose between two levels:
CEESA’s Associate Membership (Professional) is a great opportunity for organizations in the international education community to elevate their influence, expand their network, and gain exposure to a wide audience. As a member, you will be:
- featured in CEESA’s Member Directory,
- entitled to a promotional email to CEESA’s mailing list which includes school leaders and teachers,
- invited to contribute blog posts and articles to ceesa.org,
- offered to promote your special events via CEESA’s social media channels,
- able to access exclusive discounted registration fees for the annual CEESA Conference,
- …and more! (link opens in a new tab)
Sign up for the VIP Sponsor membership level and become the sponsor of a Conference speaker at a discounted price. You will receive additional benefits compared to Professionals:
- promotion of your logo, member profile and special deals on CEESA’s website,
- recognition of your sponsorship in CEESA’s Conference marketing emails, blog and social media posts,
- first priority in selecting the best table location within the Conference Exhibit Hall,
- exclusive access to school directors and board leaders at the Conference VIP dinner,
- ..and more! (link opens in a new tab)