CEESA Membership Categories
CEESA Member School
Open to American style International Schools supported by the Office of Overseas Schools, which:
- operate within the Central and Eastern European region,
- support CEESA’s mission and vision,
- share CEESA’s core values,
- wish to participate in CEESA's conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of the member status, and
- are accredited by a CEESA-recognized accrediting agency.
CEESA Associate School
Open to any school operating outside the US that:
- supports CEESA’s mission and vision,
- shares CEESA's core values, and
- wishes to participate in CEESA's conferences and institutes and enjoy the privileges of associate status.
Please note that while Associate Schools are invited to participate in many Professional Learning opportunities, unfortunately, Sports & Activities are not open to Associate members as regular participants.
Membership runs from July 1 until June 30. The annual fee is USD 1,200.
CEESA Associate Organization
Open to publishers and providers of educational materials, and other businesses and organizations wishing to participate in CEESA’s conferences and events and enjoy the privileges of the associate status.
Annual membership runs from July 1 until June 30.
Choose between three levels:
Professional member status offers benefits such as the discounted Conference registration rates, a blog post about your service on the CEESA website, your event promoted on CEESA's social network profiles, one promo mailing to CEESA's mailing lists, and more (link opens in a new tab).
The annual fee is USD 1,200.
Key Partner is entitled to all of the Professional benefits and more (link opens in a new tab), including multiple blog posts about your service and your events promoted on CEESA's social network profiles, your offers promoted on CEESA.org, etc.
The annual fee is USD 1,700.
VIP Sponsor receives all of the Key Partner benefits and more (link opens in a new tab), as well as being recognized as a sponsor of the annual CEESA Conference with additional exposure on-site and in the Conference app.
The annual fee is USD 3,500.