The theme of the Conference is “Future of Learning: Inclusive, Challenging, Engaged”. We believe there are four catalysts that drive this future for learners to self-actualize: well-being, autonomy, belonging and connection. These four catalysts organize the strands of learning at the conference with top speakers and workshops to challenge your practice.
Join us as we explore storytelling, neuroscience, embodied learning, and identity in compassionate school environments that adapt to our bodies and states of being. We also highlight the best of Finnish practice in the promotion of play, equity and deep learning.
- Keynotes by John Bates and Mary Helen Immordino-YangWorkshops by Shelly Kurtz, Linda Liukas, Mark Hull, Cathy Hunt, Allison Zmuda, Fran Prolman, Lasse Leponiemi, and more
- Workshops by CEESA presentersTwo days of Pre-Conference institutes
- MSIS Cohort
- Special Needs Certificate Program
- Coach and AD Specific Program
- Job-alikes: Elementary Principals, Service Learning
- Outdoor and physical activity sessions
- Excursions to the Oodi library, the International School of Helsinki, a local school and other places of interest
- Exhibition by CEESA vendors
- Saturday After Party at Valkoinen Sali
For detailed information and registration visit ceesaconference.com