The main presenter, Tom Schimmer, will provide two keynote sessions: "Assessment Fundamentals for 21st Century Competencies" (Parts 1 & 2) and "Five Keys to Effective Feedback" (Breakout session).
Selected regional speakers and NWEA will share sessions on designing assessments and using assessment tools to improve learning including the use of MAP data.
- Lance Atchison - NWEA
- Dawn Summerfield - NWEA
- Aaron Kane - The International School of Belgrade
- Jim Ellis - AIS Vienna - Independent Consultant
- Matthew Wright - Tashkent international School
- Sanja Kisicek - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Croatia
Please register through this form by Thursday, October 8, 2020.
- CEESA Members and Associate member school participants – No charge
- Non-CEESA Member school participants - $100 per person
This year Assessment Summit is sponsored by: ISI, ISS, NWEA, Wilkes University and Office of Overseas Schools.
Please check biography, session descriptions and agenda in the flyers below.