On Friday we will have a Keynote facilitated by Ken O’Connor, Independent consultant followed by presentations strands that will include Formative and Summative Assessments, Using MAP Data, Subject Specific Assessments in the areas of Literacy, Mathematics, Science and other subjects, presented by CEESA and other Educators. Check Ken’s video! - Solution Tree: Ken O'Connor on Grading Effectively.
Detailed information about the invited speakers you can find in the flyer below and if you like to attend this great event, please register through this link.
- The MAP --Using Data to Improve Learning will be provided at no charge to CEESA Members. Non-CEESA Members pay $100 per person to attend Thursday's workshop.
The Friday and Saturday Assessment Summit:
- CEESA Member school participants pay $200 per person
- Non-CEESA Member school participants pay $300 per person
Participants are responsible for all other travel and meals related to attending this Summit. Coffee breaks and lunch each day, as well as transportation to and from the school, will be provided.
Best Western Turist
Gjuro Strugar Street 11
Republic of Macedonia
The hotel lies in the city center, on a nice closed off street with restaurants and bars – right across the Mother Teresa Memorial house. In walking distance of the Old town, old Bazaar, the old fortress Kale and numerous stores.
- Single Comfort Room EUR 55
- Double Comfort Room (one bed for two) EUR 70
- Twin Room (two separate beds) EUR 70
- The rates refer to one-night stay, breakfast buffet, VAT, tourist tax, WI-FI Internet.
Cancelation policy: 7 days before the guests’ arrival – 1 night no-show will be charged. 3 days before the guests’ arrival – whole stay will be charged.
- The hotel requires your credit card details in order to guarantee your booking.
- Participants will pay for the entire duration of their stay directly to the hotel.
- On your request, the Hotel can organize transportation from/to the airport. The transport from/to the airport by car costs 1660 MKD / 27 EUR (one way/one car).
Participants need to make their own reservations ONLY by the attached form as soon as possible. After the deadline, you will need to find another accommodation by yourself.
The hotel advises you NOT to use third parties (booking.com, travel agents, Hotel website, etc.) to make your reservations because they do not apply the special conference rates.