We would appreciate it if you could enter all data by August 24th, so we can compare the Leadership contacts with our listservs, since these are very important groups in our region.
Please see written instructions below, or watch the videos:
1) HOW TO LOGIN FOR THE FIRST TIME AND CHANGE PASSWORD – Watch VIDEO
Click on the Member login page
Enter your (school) email address and click on “Request your password”. A system generated password will be sent to your email address.
Use that password to sign in. You will be redirected to the Member Dashboard page where you can change your password by clicking on Update profile.
When you are signed in you can:
Update information for your school, or
View other schools’ data and contacts.
2) HOW TO UPDATE SCHOOL INFORMATION
If you want to update your school details, click on “Update profile” where you can edit:
Director or other primary contact person – the name and position entered here will be visible in the public CEESA directory to all website visitors.
Login email – the email you log in with to the school’s directory profile, and where any password requests are sent to. Only the person logged in with this email will be able to update the school’s main details or add new contacts.
This email will not be visible in the public CEESA directory.
At this time your email address is listed as the login email. But we advise you to, if possible, update this login email to the one that will not be listed in the contacts directory (eg. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). The password will stay the same (unless you change it manually).
Public directory email – this field will be visible in the public directory to all website visitors. For example, this could be a general school email address like email@example.com. Public directory email can be the same as the login email.
Add or update information in the Profile tab (school logo, description, social media links etc)
Edit data in Data tab (enrollment and school staff figures)
- Add or update school contacts in the Contacts tab. Contacts listed here will not be visible in the public directory, only to the other CEESA members who are logged in their profiles. Those are listed as the “Additional contacts”.
- This tab replaces the old Directory Google spreadsheet. Here you can change the information regarding job positions in case some of your colleagues left the school and type in new persons. Those contacts can log in the directory with their email address and unique password in the same way as described in step 1), but they can only edit their own details.
To be listed in the directory, a contact’s information has to be entered in the Contacts tab. If you wish to add a new contact to the Contacts list, you have a video “Learn more” and instructions in the box.
3) HOW TO ADD SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TO THE CALENDAR – Watch VIDEO
On the Member Dashboard click on “Add school holidays”
Enter a title of the holiday and start/end dates
Choose the color you want, then click on “Save and continue”
To see what’s posted, click on “View holidays calendar”.