I am so excited to have you join CEESA Educators in the elegant city of Vienna with renowned international educators for our 24th Annual Conference--Transforming Curriculum Through Collaboration. This city has much to offer to our participants in terms of history, culture, food and entertainment. I hope you take time to explore Vienna while you are here.
We are looking forward to seeing dear friends and making new relationships. Everyone who attends or presents at the CEESA conference has a story to share and learning will take place in the sessions as well as in social gatherings.
In support of being green, the conference program is again only online. This will allow us to update the changes in real time. You will access to Wi-Fi throughout the conference areas. (Select provider CEESA 2014, no login name nor password is needed.)
We have four outstanding keynote presentations that will challenge and inspire you. We also have 85 sessions offered by our featured speakers and the CEESA educators.
Many people have contributed to the organization of this conference and we wish to express sincere appreciation to:
- The American International School of Vienna and all of their support from their Director Bob Gross, Nick DeForest, Andy Harrison and the Events Coordination Team;
- Dylan Wiliam, Emeritus Professor of Educational Assessment at the Institute of Education, University of London
- All of the conference speakers, pre-conference presenters and sponsors who have contributed extensively to this event with their wit, wisdom and inspiration;
- Keith Miller and Thomas Shearer of the Office of Overseas Schools of the US Department of State for the generous grant in support of this conference;
- NWEA for their sponsorship of Dylan Wiliam’s keynote speech
- ISS for their sponsorship of Chic Foote’s keynote speech
- ISI for their sponsorship of Chris Mannix’s keynote speech and the Friday Welcome Reception
- SUNY Buffalo State for their sponsorship of Lynne Shain’s keynote speech
- The College Board for their sponsorship of Fran Prolman
- TieCare International for their sponsorship of the CEESA Service Learning Awards
- The TD Bank for their sponsorship of the CEESA Gala
- George Mason University for their sponsorship of the Saturday coffee break
- Identigy for the contribution of the conference badges
- etr for the contribution of the conference badge lanyards
- Integrated Benefits/Integrated Financial Planning Services for sponsorship of the conference bags
- Jostens for their contribution of the Award Plaques
- Exhibitors and program advisors for their financial and professional support and for bringing our attention to the latest educational materials and resources;
- The CEESA Team—Ingrid Raben, Neven Soric, Rozalija Muhek for their tremendous dedication throughout the process of organizing this event.
- And all of you, our conference delegates, who have come from near and far to learn, share ideas and experience the activities of this annual March conference.
Have a great conference,
Kathy Stetson, CEESA Executive Director/CEO