The individual exhibitor will directly contact Kühner & Sohn and make the arrangements without involvement of CEESA or AIS Vienna. The invoice will be sent directly to the exhibitor with the payment instructions.
Kühner & Sohn
Mr. Markus Jogl
A-2100 Korneuburg/Vienna, Austria
Telephone: +43 2262 74 544
- Storage: EUR 12,--/cbm and month (or part of), minimum 5 cbm
- Custom Clearance EUR 240,-- *)
- *) If to be cleared for final stay in Austria (like commercial cargo) import dues & taxes will have to be added – at cost. If cleared on bond basis for later re-export it cannot clear in-house and will have to use another customs broker – charges at cost.
- In/Out Handling: EUR 14,--/cbm, minimum 3 cbm
- Warehouse Labor: EUR 48,-- per man and hour, if exhibitors need to sort out for instance.
- Mark the boxes with "Educational Samples"
- Packing list should read the specifications of the samples, like books, posters etc.
- Mention the kind of material of which the samples are made of.
- All boxes to be numbered, numbers should correspondence with attached packing list
- Opening hours warehouse: from Monday to Thursday: 9 am to noon and 1 pm to 4 pm and on Friday 8 am – 1pm. Closed during weekend and holidays.
- Please contact Kühner & Sohn at least 7 working days prior the arrival of your shipment to agree on the delivery date and time to their warehouse.
- Deadline for receiving exhibition items is Tuesday March 11, 2014.
- Warehouse insurance which is 0,25% of declared value per month or part of it
- Import taxes/duties – if any
- Special performances – if any
Please contact Markus Jogl if you have specific questions or if you need a detailed offer regarding your shipment.