- Thursday, October 3rd: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 4th: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday, October 5th: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
The Pre-conference, on Thursday, will have two strands--One for those interested in a full day session on the conference theme, Healthy Assessment Practices for ALL Learners and one for new users of NWEA's MAP Assessment. NWEA will provide training to help participants understand how to use MAP Data to improve learning.
On Friday and Saturday, our keynote speaker, Lee Ann Jung, will provide deeper dive sessions on "Healthy Assessment Practices for ALL Learners". NWEA will also provide breakout sessions. Selected regional speakers will share sessions on designing assessments and using assessment tools to improve learning on Friday and Saturday.
Thursday, October 3, 2019 Pre-Conference Full Day Sessions:
- "Healthy Assessment Practices for ALL Learners" led by Lee Ann Jung, Lead Inclusion
- MAP Basics facilitated by NWEA
Friday & Saturday: Lee Ann Jung, Lead Inclusion, NWEA and other regional Educators
- Exceptional Students
- Formative and Summative Assessment
- Using MAP Data to Improve Learning
- Assessments for Subject Areas including Literacy, Mathematics, Science and other subjects.
If you are interested in attending the Summit, please register through this form by Thursday September 6, 2019.
The Thursday Pre-conference
- The MAP –Applying Reports will be provided at no charge to CEESA Member/Associate Member Schools.
- Lee Ann Jung, Healthy Assessment Practices for ALL Learners- $100
- Non-CEESA member school participants pay $100 per person.
The Friday and Saturday Assessment Summit
- CEESA Member school participants $200 per person
- Non-CEESA Member school participants $300 per person
Participants are responsible for all other travel and meals related to attending this Summit. Coffee breaks and lunch each day, as well as transportation to and from the school, will be provided.
Arena di Serdica Boutique Hotel
Budapeshta St 2, Sofia, 1000, Bulgaria
Tel: +359 2 8 107 777
- Single use 115.67 €
- Double use 136.34 €
- Single use 135.67 €
- Double use 156.34 €
These rates include breakfast, VAT, insurance, indoors garage, Internet access and fitness facilities. SPA and relax zone is free for the Executive rooms and Suites. The rates do not include 0.67 Euro city tax per person per night.
Please download the Assessment Summit flyer for more information.