Thursday, April 4, 2019 - Arrival Day
- Get to Know Prague (an optional afternoon city tour)
- Authentic Prague group dinner
Friday, April 5, 2019 - Conference First Full day
- Best HR practice sharing
- ISP Campus Tour
- First part of Professional Development workshop by Jennifer Abrams
- Authentic Prague group Dinner
Saturday, April 6, 2019 - Conference Second Full day
- Second part of Professional Development workshop by Jennifer Abrams
- Debrief & next HR Job-Alike plans
Sunday, April 7, 2019 - Departure Day
- No official agenda - enjoy Prague on your own
This event includes a 1.5 day professional development workshop with Jennifer Abrams entitled, "Swimming in the Deep End - What Does It Take?". This workshop tackles many areas which we in HR are wrestling with on daily basis such as effective decision making, resistance management, communicating more effectively, confidently and collaboratively, etc..
Spaces are limited; please register through this link no later than January 31st, 2019. The number of participants is capped at 25 to ensure a intimate and efficient conference.
Our recommended hotel, Dolce Villa, is just a 5 minute walk from ISP and 20 minutes by public transport to Prague’s downtown center.
Our conference rates at Dolce Villa are as follows:
- Single room with breakfast - CZK 1500 (EUR 58) per night
- Double room with breakfast - CZK 1900 (EUR 74) per night
Further information about accommodation and transportation in Prague is available here.
Although most attendees should have free access to the Czech republic, it’s best to check the list of countries which requires visa to enter Schengen area. If needed, make sure to apply for your visa early. ISP can provide a statement letter in support of your visa application if required.
REGISTRATION FEES & PAYMENT COORDINATES
- CEESA/CIS Member Schools - EUR 300
- CEESA/CIS Non-Member Schools - EUR 350
This fee includes:
- Two-days of professional development
- Coffee, snacks, lunches served during the workshop
- Prague sightseeing tour
- Dinner on Thursday & Friday
ISP’S Finance Department will send you an invoice upon your registration. The invoice will be sent to the email address specified in the registration form. In order to reserve your seat, we ask that the payment is received by the due date given on the invoice.
In order to receive the net amount (mainly if paying from the U.S.), please set up the payment the following way: Use the International Wire Transfer, choose EUR currency and specify amount "Credit Amount"
Life happens and sometimes plans must change... Cancellations made 6 days or more before the event will receive a full refund; those made five days or less cannot be refunded due to our obligations to our vendors.
OTHER GENERAL INFO
Further info about Prague’s highlights, recommended restaurants, and other handy stuff is available here.