The coffee breaks are served in the Foyer Belvedere, the Exhibition Area! In the morning there will be some sweet snacks and fresh fruit served and in the afternoon some salty snacks will be provided.
During the whole conference day you can take your coffee, tea and water from this buffet.
CEESA invites you to shop for hand crafted and local items in the Foyer Budapest of the conference floor on Saturday morning after the keynote and through lunch time. Please support these artists with purchases for yourself or gifts for others.
You will find the following artists:
- Stunning photos of old Prague (calendars, books about Prague, booklets, cards, larger photos - either framed or not framed,. etc.)
- Handmade, hand painted ceramic jewelry
- Handmade wooden toys (collector's series, wooden vintage cars)
- Hand painted silk scarves by Brigita Krumphanzlova (especially long scarves, those when you scroll down the page)
- Prague T-shirts by Ondrej Riegl
- Hancrafted Luxury Beaded Jewelry by Zdena Erbenova
- Maříž Ceramics (auctorial ceramics, hand-painted by expert Czech artists)
- A' La Maison - beautiful home decor things, especially stylish fragrance diffusers and aroma lamps
Lunch, The Chef’s Buffet, will be served in two restaurants as we have such a high number of conference delegates!! Lunch includes one soft drink and coffee.
- Restaurant Loreta I/II; located on the same floor as the conference rooms
- Restaurant “CD Club”; located on the ground floor
Discover beautiful Prague together with your (new) friends! In your conference bag are some tour suggestions and a voucher for two one-way metro tickets, which will bring you to the old city of Prague (and back to the hotel).
Delegates will meet in the lobby of the Diplomat Hotel for transportation to the Lobkowicz Palace for an elegant buffet dinner and a fun night of dancing overlooking the historical center of Prague. Be prepared to walk from the upper gate to the Palace; you may choose to bring your dress shoes in a bag to change into for the evening gala. Buses will start to return to the Diplomat Hotel beginning at 9:30 PM and run every half hour until 00:00 midnight.