Are you looking for ways to enhance your delivery within a concept-based PE program?
Join Andy Vasily at the American School of Warsaw this March for a 2-day workshop especially designed for PE teachers.
As a master teacher, the author of the highly popular blog PYPPE with Andy and the Podcast Run your Life, Andy knows how to inspire educators, so they can help young people be more fully engaged in their physical education experience.
Using a differentiated approach, Andy's workshop is open to PE teachers at all grades and those who have attended previous workshops.
Topics will include:
- Concept-based planning in PE
- Developing a growth mindset and using visualization and mindfulness strategies
- Inquiry-based learning, allowing for student voice and choice, using provocations
- Unpacking essential outcomes, designing assessments, effectively grouping for activities
- Making learning explicit, visual, and fun in PE
"Attending Andy's workshop re-energized my teaching. I left with new skills, concrete ways to impact learners, and a network of like-minded colleagues from around the world to continue my PE Education journey."
- Attendee from the 2017 workshop in Bucharest
For the registration please use this link. Deadline for the registration is February 25, 2018.
CEESA Schools - 220€
Non-Member Schools - 250€
Registration includes registration fee, cost of the lunches and transportation from the hotel to the school.
- Single room - 440PLN
- Double room - 512PLN
Date and location: American School of Warsaw, March 24-25, 2018.