This exclusive excursion gives you a real taste of the region! Enjoy a scenic ride along Adriatic coastal road, taste local oysters in Mali Ston – center of oyster production in Croatia.
Wonderfull landscapes of peninsula of Pelješac will stun and amaze you. Vineyards and mediterranean vegetation give this region an unforgatttable mark.
Town of Ston, a small fortified, medieval town boasts with longest defensive walls in Europe (5,5km) built in 14th century to protect salt pans of Ston – main income of Republic of Dubrovnik.
Two wineries that we will visit are among best in Croatia, and one of them produces well known Croatian red wine – Dingač.
- 09:00 DEPARTURE FROM HOTEL
- 09:45 ARRIVAL STON, orientational walk
- 10:30 DEP TO MILOŠ WINE CELLAR, wine tasting
- 11:15 DEP. TO MATUŠKO WINE CELLAR,
- 12:45 DEP TO MALI STON, oyster tasting, free time for lunch
- 16:00 DEP. TO HOTEL
- 17:00 ARR. IN HOTEL
INCLUDED: COACH TRANSFERS, GUIDE, WINE TASTING, SNACK,
NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED
380KN/50€ PER PERSON