We would like to take you to family countryside homes, to show you the way our hosts live for generations and to feel their hospitality.
In the charming village of Orašac take part in the production of olive oil the old fashioned way, where the «mill» is driven by a horse. Here you will also have the opportunity to taste some home made cheese, smoked ham and wine.
Throughout history Majkovi have been the centre of bee-keeping in Dubrovnik region. We will visit the house of honey, enjoy honey tasting and learn about this delicious and rare type of food that is being produced by the bees, without idustrial processing and aditives.
Trsteno botanical garden is jewel of reinessance and baroque architecture of noble families in ancient Dubrovnik.
- 09:30 DEPARTURE FROM THE HOTEL
- 09:40 TRADITIONAL OLIVE OIL PRESS & SNACK
- 10:30 DEPARTURE & SCENIC RIDE THROUGH HINTERLAND
- 11:00 HOUSE OF HONEY (MUSEUM)
- 11:40 DEPARTURE TOWARDS BOTANICAL GARDEN TRSTENO
- 12:00 ARRIVAL TO BOTANICAL GARDEN, TOUR & FREE TIME
- 13:00 DEPARTURE FROM TRSTENO BOTANICAL GARDEN
- 13:15 ARRIVAL IN HOTEL
INCLUDED: COACH TRANSFER / GUIDE / SNACK/ ENTRANCES TO HOUSE OF HONEY AND BOTANICAL GARDEN
300 HRK / 40€ PER PERSON