|Exhibitor’s Registration Fee in €uro
Includes coffee/tea breaks, lunch, keynote sessions, CEESA Activities and Celebration
|Associate Member in €uro|
|Registration fee||250 includes one table|
|Each additional table||150|
|Each additional person||250|
|Full colored advertisement in CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook, one page||400|
|Full colored advertisement in CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook, half page||200|
|Non Member in €uro|
|Registration fee||575 includes one table|
|Each additional table||200|
|Each additional person||300|
|Full colored advertisement in CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook, one page||500|
|Full colored advertisement in CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook, half page||250|
|Miscellaneous Costs in €uro|
|Spouse, (includes coffee/tea, lunch, keynote sessions, CEESA Activities and
|Sponsor Opportunity in €uro|
|Conference Institute Presenter||2,000|
|Thursday Welcome Reception||2,000|
|Morning Coffee Break on Friday||500|
|Morning Coffee Break on Saturday||500|
|Busses for Friday’s activities in old center of Dubrovnik||3,600 / 1,800 (partial)|
|Busses for Saturday’s city tour||3,600 / 1,800 (partial)|
|CEESA Celebration on Saturday night||5,000 / 2,500 (partial)|
|CEESA Celebration Entertainment||2,000|
|CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook||5,000 / 2,500 - 1,000 (partial)|
- Your name and logo/logo will be prominently displayed at the conference and on the conference website.
- Those sponsoring speakers will be acknowledged at the conference’s introductory remarks.
- Sponsored events will be acknowledged at the events.Priority will be given to sponsors for location in the exhibit hall.
- Sponsors will be given a one page full colored advertisement in the CEESA’s 25th Anniversary Yearbook.
CEESA’s Conference Cancelation Policy
- Cancelations prior to one month before the conference date will be refunded in full, minus a 25% administration fee.
- Those who cancel within one month of the conference will not receive a refund and will be billed accordingly. The full registration price will be expected for these late cancelations except for those caused by illness or major family emergencies.
- The registration fee owed/paid for a participant who must cancel can be transferred to a new unregistered person at no cost.
- A written request of refund should be submitted to the Executive Director of CEESA.