In this seminar, participants will examine this notion of creating and sustaining classrooms where student thinking is valued, visible, and actively promoted every day.
*Please download the flyer with further workshop’s description and Mark Church’s biography.
**Please check the website for all the required information.
The registration fee
CEESA Members: 150 $
CEESA Non-Members: 200$
- Lunches, snacks, and drinks are included for all days.
- Return transportation (bus) will be provided between the Holiday Inn Hotel/ Hotel Golosiyevo Park Hotel and the school.
- Participants are responsible for their own flights, accommodations, and evening meals.
Holiday Inn Kyiv
Holiday Inn ® Kiev hotel is in the heart of the city's financial district, with a choice of convenient transport connections.
Transport to and from PSI during the Making Thinking Visible Workshop (November 16 - 17)
Buses will be provided to participants as follows:
- From Holiday Inn and Hotel Golosiyevo Park Hotel to PSI each morning
- From PSI to hotels each afternoon
*Timings will be updated closer to the workshop dates*
The final agenda will be provided closer to the event. All additional information about the payment details, entering Kyiv, metro and possible tours you can find here.