Each CEESA Member School is encouraged to send teams, including or at the discretion of the school Director. Spaces are limited so please register by the December 15, 2017.
CEESA is supporting the costs of the trainer; lunch and coffee breaks during the seminar are included in the registration.
Participants are expected to pay for registration, lodging and travel to and from Skopje.
OK Hotel (IBIS Styles Hotel)
St. Londonska No.19
+389 2 3067 067
Room rate for a single room is 37 EUR/night. Deadline for the reservation in January 7, 2018.
About the Cognitive Coaching Seminar
CEESA as an organization inspires commitment to lasting educational transformation by teachers and school leaders alike.
The mission of Cognitive Coaching is to produce self-directed persons with the cognitive capacity for excellence both independently and as members of a community. Cognitive Coaching is a research-based model that capitalizes upon and enhances participants’ cognitive processes.
In the Cognitive Coaching Seminars, participants typically learn how to:
- develop trust and rapport
- develop an identity as a mediator of thinking
- utilize conversation structures for planning, reflecting and problem resolving
- develop teachers’ autonomy and sense of community
- develop higher levels of efficacy, consciousness, craftsmanship, flexibility and interdependence
- apply four support functions: coaching, evaluating, consulting, collaborating
- utilize the coaching tools of pausing, paraphrasing, and posing questions
- distinguish among the five forms of feedback
- use data to mediate thinking
This Cognitive Coaching Seminar four-day training includes the Planning Conversation Map and the Reflecting Conversation Map as well as the tools of Cognitive Coaching.