For the registration, please use this link. Deadline is September 15, 2017.
This training offered at AISB will require participant schools to secure a site license with the South Australian Department for Education and Child Development (DECD).
- Day #1 – Thursday, October 5th: Keeping Safe Child Protection (KS:CPC) - Curriculum overview and implementation training from 09.00-17.00 with lunch provided
- Day #2 – Friday, October 6th: KS:CPC Train-the-trainer course from 09:00-17.00 with lunch provided
Curriculum training cost Thursday only, October 5th: $150
Curriculum and Train-the-trainer cost for both days of Thursday and Friday October 5th & 6th: $300
Participants are responsible for all other travel and meals related to attending this workshop. Coffee breaks and lunch each day, as well as transportation to and from the school, will be provided.
Please find a bank details for your registration payment
Beneficiary: American International School of Bucharest LLC – Filiala din Romania
Account No: RO62 RZBR 0000 0600 1634 6784/EUR Currency
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank S.A – SMB, Grigore Alexandrescu Street, Bucharest, Sector 1
*When making the payment under „Details of payment“ add „Registration fee CEESA Child Protection Conference“ and the name of your School.
There are two different groups of materials:
1. KS:CPC books (teachers use to deliver the activities to children):
- Early Years: Ages 3-5
- Early Years: Years R-2
- Primary Years: Years 3-5
- Middle Years: Years 6-9
- Senior Years: Years 10-12
- Disability and additional needs (this is a support document with adapted activities to be used in conjunction with the year level books)
- Culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (this is a support document with adapted activities to be used in conjunction with the year level books).
Each KS:CPC book costs $37 (postage included). Those books are not not obligatory. If teachers don’t want a hard copy of the book, they will be able to access the online pdf to download for free.
2. Presenter’s manual
CEESA will cover the cost for the Presenter’s manual that is obligatory for each person that completes Day 2. It has the step-by-step instructions on how to deliver the KS:CPC training to teachers (a book and USB with all the training resources). *This is only for the people who are training to be presenters.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North
Daniel Danielopolu nr. 44A,
Bucharest, 014134, Romania
Single Standard Room – 45 EUR (Taxes are not included - 9% VAT, 1% city tax)
The offered rate includes:
- Buffet breakfast served in Allegro Restaurant
- Access to Health & Fitness (fitness room, sauna, hamamm)
- Internet Access in the room
- Access to the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool
- Parking in Ramada Parking situated at 100 m from the hotel.
In-room facilities: Complimentary water, Instant tea& coffee facilities, Bathrobe and slippers, Iron/Ironing Board, Safe-laptop size
You can find more information about the workshop in downloads.