ANNOUNCEMENT! -- THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WE ARE AT FULL CAPACITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, PLAN TO JOIN US NEXT YEAR.
Dear CEESA Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual CEESA Adaptive Schools® Leadership Seminar sponsored by CEESA and the American International School of Budapest. This fall's event will be held at the American International School of Budapest on November 2-5, 2016. Please use this link for the registration form.
This leadership seminar will provide individuals and organizations with the strategies, skills and concepts for developing collaborative groups that bring collective responsibility in student learning and lead to organizational success. Last year's participants were really enthusiastic about learning those practical frameworks and tools, which will have a great impact on their students and whole society.
Learn more about Adaptive Schools workshops.
Costs include: 4-day seminar and refreshments & lunch at AIS Budapest!
- CEESA Member School participants: $400
- Non-CEESA Member Schools - $500
- Transportation to and from the school, will be provided.
- Participants are responsible for all other travel and meals related to attending this Seminar.
- Please forward this to those who might be interested in joining the Adaptive Seminar.
- Join us this year and learn how to improve capacities and capabilities of you and others in your working environment.
Don't forget, productive teams are developed, not born!