Here, you will find links to books written by CEESA conference speakers, by CEESA teachers, administrators, and friends, and links to travel and language books, and novels, related to the cities and countries where member schools and our Conferences are located. Please send us suggestions for this page and check back again when you can. Please note that by buying through this page, you'll enjoy Amazon's discounted prices and CEESA will receive a small "referral fee".
Note: If the page does not seem to load correctly, please clear your browser's cache and restart.
Also Note: Handouts for these and other presentations are linked on the Conference Page.
Books By Toni Buzzeo
Books by David Smith (CEESA consultant and website manager)
-- Children's Books and Geography Curriculum:
Bucharest and Romania Guidebooks
Books By Previous Years' Speakers
Books about Istanbul (2008 conference venue)
-- two novels by Nobel Prizewinner Orhan Pamuk, 2 guides, and a map:
Read about Michele Mazzocco's new books
Or download flyers about Michele Mazzocco's books
Books by speakers at the 2007 Conference in Prague.
Click here for books about Prague.
Books by Michael Thompson:
Books by Mitch Weiss and Martha Hamilton:
Books By, and Recommended By, Vicki Hannah Lein
Vicki Hannah Lein's CD's:
- Alive Alive
- Daring to Sing
- Free Range Chix Unclogged
- You can also visit Vicki's website for her books, cd's, and sets.
Read About Ryan Hreljac, who spoke in the second 2007 keynote on Friday morning,
about Ryan's Well Foundation, and his remarkable program to bring safe water to those who
Two Books and Two DVD's by Russell Robinson:
Some Atlases of Interest (mouse over to see pictures and enhanced description):
- Michelin Europe Tourist and Motoring Atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
- The Palgrave Concise Historical Atlas of Eastern Europe: Revised and Updated
- Historical Atlas of Central Europe (History of East Central Europe, Vol. 1, 1)
- AAA 2007 Europe Road Atlas: More Roads, More Cities, Better Atlas (Aaa Europe Road Atlas)
- Atlas of Eastern Europe in the Twentieth Century