Linked from this page is the latest edition of the CEESA Activities Handbook. The handbook is now complete, but updates will be posted here periodically
Read the full Activities Handbook
Latest Update Posted 05/2013
Download the Activity Roster Form
To be used by all schools for all activities. It is an Excel template to be revised as needed
The Evaluation form provided below is generic and very general. You are encouraged to tailor it to your specific event or create a more appropriate form.
For example, if you house the students in a youth hostel you may ask for information regarding cleanliness and security. If on the other hand the guests are housed in host family homes, you may seek information on friendliness.
The student evaluation form is an integral part of the full Handbook, part 25.
Remember the purpose of the evaluation is to help you review the event and make suggestions for future planners.
CEESA Event Evaluation Form (Adult)
Please complete the following event evaluation form and submit it to the program coordinator at the school or to the CEESA office.
Please circle your response and comment in the space provided.
Your comments are particularly important to future planning.
- Were the pre-mailing and faxes timely, accurate and informative? YES NO Comments
- Did you get enough information before arriving? YES NO Comments
- Was communication satisfactory at the event? YES NO Comments
- Was the event well organized? YES NO Comments
- Was the event appropriate for the grade levels present? YES NO Comments
- Was the event professionally rewarding? YES NO Comments
- Overall, did you enjoy this event? YES NO Comments
- Strong points about this event:
- Suggestions for improving event in the future: