Welcome to the 2013 CEESA Conference
I am so excited to have you join CEESA educators in this opportunity to learn with innovative presenters in the magical city of Prague, Czech Republic. This city has much to offer to our participants in terms of history, culture, food and entertainment. I hope you take time to explore Prague while you are here.
We are looking forward to seeing dear friends and making new relationships. Everyone who attends or presents at the CEESA conference has a story to share and learning will take place in the sessions as well as in social gatherings.
Reinventing Schools...We have two outstanding keynote presentations that will challenge and inspire you. We have over 70 sessions offered by our featured speakers and the CEESA educators that will help you lead transformation at your school.
In support of being green, the conference program is only online this year. This will allow us to update the changes in real time.
Many people have contributed to the organization of this conference and we wish to express sincere appreciation to:
- The International School of Prague and all of their support from Arnie Bieber, Tony Mobbs and the Prague Conference Team;
- Alan November, Founder of November Learning;
- Chris Lehmann, Founding Principal of the Science Leadership Academy;
- All of the conference speakers, pre-conference presenters and sponsors who have contributed extensively to this event with their wit, wisdom and inspiration;
- Dr. Keith Miller and Dr. David Cramer of the Office of Overseas Schools of the US Department of State for the generous grant in support of this conference;
- ISS for their sponsorship of Alan November’s keynote speech;
- ISI for their sponsorship of Chris Lehmann’s keynote speech;
- SUNY Buffalo State for their sponsorship of Fran Prolman;
- TieCare International for their sponsorship of the CEESA Community Service Awards;
- The TD Bank and College Board for their sponsorship of the CEESA Gala Celebration;
- Integrated Benefits for the conference bags;
- etr Tours for the sponsorship of the lanyards;
- Pearson for their sponsorship of the friday coffee break;
- Exhibitors and program advisors for their financial and professional support and for bringing our attention to the latest educational materials and resources;
- The CEESA Team—Ingrid, Neven, and Rozalija for their tremendous dedication to excellence throughout the process of organizing this event;
- And all of you, our conference delegates, who have come from near and far to learn, share ideas and experience the activities of this annual March conference.
Have a great conference,
CEESA Executive Director/CEO