The individual exhibitor will directly contact Interdean Relocation Services Prague and make the arrangements without involvement of CEESA or IS of Prague. The invoice will be sent directly to the exhibitor with the payment instructions.
Mr. Jan Hink
150 00 Prague 5, Czech Republic
Telephone: +420 233 313 154
- Storage charges: - EUR 50 + 20% VAT min. charges per shipment (1cb) including warehouse handling in/out charges and up to 1 month storage.
- For storage of a shipment over 1 cbm please add EUR 5 + 20% VAT per cbm per month + 20% VAT.
- Every month started will be billed for the whole month.
- One shipment per exhibitor is considered.
- Import customs clearance (if necessary): EUR 100 per shipment + 20% VAT
- Mark the boxes with "Educational Samples"
- Packing list should read the specifications of the samples, like books, posters etc.
- Mention the kind of material of which the samples are made of.
- All boxes to be numbered, numbers should correspondence with attached packing list
- Opening hours warehouse: from Monday to Friday – 9 am to 12.00 and 1 pm to 4 pm. Closed during weekend and holidays.
- Please contact Interdean at least 7 working days prior the arrival of your shipment to agree on the delivery date and time to their warehouse.
Please contact Jan Hink if you have specific questions or if you need a detailed offer regarding your shipment.
Interdean is a specialist worldwide moving and relocation specialist, committed to providing excellent moving services. Interdean staff throughout the network all have the same dedication to ensuring that customers receive the best international moving service available – whatever destination.
December 3, 2012